Paris Preschool is available to all four-year olds whose family income is no more than 150% of poverty and all three and four year olds with a developmental delay or disabilities, regardless of income. Our district also may accept other four-year olds if space is available.
A developmental delay is an age-related weakness, or an area of special need, in one or more of the following five developmental areas:
- Adaptive Skills (self-help and independence)
- Personal-Social Skills (peer and adult interactions)
- Motor Skills (fine motor and gross motor)
- Communication Functioning (articulation and language development)
- Cognitive skills (basic concepts and problem solving).